7.28.2013

Life as of Lately

I got out of the habit of blogging about our usual adventures and activities. Honestly, I just didn't feel like blogging...so I didn't. I've been in a bit of a slump lately but I feel like I'm finally (hopefully) getting back into a groove and feeling more alive! I can't tell you how much taking your supplements and getting some daily exercise helps a mom to feel human.

Anyways, in the last three months a lot has happened! Kaliana was born at the end of April, we started remodeling, cleaning, and painting David's new house about 2 weeks later, had Nate's parents her for 2 weeks and my mom here for 2 weeks, we blessed Kaliana, packed up our apartment a few days later and moved into David's new house. After we moved in we completely revamped the flower beds in the front yard, planted some flowers in pots, created a garden spot and planted a garden, moved a section of fence and installed it to complete the fence line of the house, and tried to unpack everything in the process. There are a ton of little things that I can think of relating to all of this that just make me tired thinking about it all. I still have boxes that aren't unpacked and there is nothing on the walls yet!

Let's be honest...life has been a bit upside down. However, we have tried to have some fun here and there with our huge to-do list. I have a lot of posts to catch up on because I really do want a lot of what has happened documented. Hopefully, most of these updates will come in the next month. I am traveling to Idaho with the kids on Wednesday though to see family so don't expect too much to happen in the next 1 1/2 weeks on here. I'll try though.

In the meantime, let's admire some pictures of my little water babies!






You can't really tell in the pictures but Kamden was very insistent on holding his little sister (even though he wasn't really holding her) and when I tried to take her away because she was crying it took a bit to pry his little hands away! It was so cute and warmed my heart that he is getting more attached to her! Love my little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment