6.24.2013

Kaliana: Two Months

Miss Kaliana Brooklyn was two months old today! She is doing well!

We are happy to have her! She is a high maintenance baby but then so was her older brother. That or maybe I am just a wimp. I don't know. She loves to be held (all the time)! Swaddling is a comfort to her, just like it was to Kamden. The pacifier can sometimes be her best friend and other times she spits that thing out like it's her worst enemy! She can't make up her mind! I love that she is starting to smile! It makes the crying and the colic, I claim both my babies have had, worth while! However, I need to count my blessings that this sweet girl sleeps through the night just like her brother did. For the past couple weeks she has been sleeping from around 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. to about 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. each night!

Her 2 month appointment is on Wednesday so I'll try to post stats then!

For now, here are a few pictures out of the many I took today (I love having a DSLR camera now)! Enjoy!





I know, she's adorable! You don't have to tell me twice!

2 comments:

  1. She really is beautiful! I'm so sorry about the crying/colic. Babies are just so hard in the beginning...or at leats I think so.

    ReplyDelete