8.18.2013

June 4th: 3 Years Together

In June, Nathan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary together. 

We were able to get away from the kids for a couple hours and we had a great time doing a couple of our favorite things.

I called ahead and ordered some of Nathan's favorite pizza to pick up. We were planning to take it out on a picnic but it was getting to late and we didn't have enough time so we just ate it in the car. After dinner we headed out too go roller skating, which is what we did on our first date together. When we got home I had some chocolate covered fruit waiting for us after the kids went to bed.





I got a gold covered rose with flowers and chocolates! Nathan got three different gifts of things we could do together.

I really love spending alone time with Nathan. I cherish the times that I get to reconnect with him on a personal level aside from all our day to day craziness with two kids. He is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment