4.05.2013

As of Lately

I feel like we've been busy and like tiem is flying by but then again at times I know time is creeping by and we really haven't been up to much.  I'm not sure which to believe.

Here are some of the random things we've been up to!

A little babysitting of Kamden's friends, Wyatt and Eva.



Taking advantage of a good deal on this rather large Love sac:


Taking full advantage of the opportunity to play in some snow



We had a little St. Patrick's Day party last month!




We said Goodbye to some of our friends over games and treats!


There's also this part where I got spoiled and Nathan took me on a Staycation about 30 minutes away for the night to a nice hotel, some good food, and a nice, much needed break! David offered to watch Kamden for us that night and we took advantage! I only got a picture of food though!


There are a few random things we've been up to this past month!
Sorry for the lack of creativity in this post but at least I'm making the effort, right!?
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment